Sunday, May 18, 2008

Klingons !!

Karl Rove made a good funny at the NRA in Louisville KT when he was mocking Barry Hussein and said "Doesn't that make us clingers?" Rove asked the crowd. "Or does that make us Klingons?" Well obviously its Klingons like Aliens in our own country for wanting to protect ourselves against the animals out their.

WHy dont they just run Karl for office?He would win hands down,nobody beats this guy.but maybe it's better to have him behind the scenes,I dont know. As it is I will vote for Mccain but he has to take a tougher stand on some of these ISSUES

I looked at the New York Times(GOD help me!!) and there was something about Hussein saying that Republicans are 'fear mongering" which I had to have a good laugh since isn't saying something like that trying to stir up some good libral FEAR!!


I dont know why I expected something different though,isn't that the very definition of INSANITY!!

2 comments:

Cugat said...

Why do you keep calling Obama Barry Hussein? That's not his name. Doesn't he get to decide what he wants to be called? Yes, I think he does, and it's not Barry Hussein. It's like if I started calling you Dumbass. It's a name that fits, but I doubt you want that to be your name. A little more respect goes a long way.

Way to represent our city btw. Like we don't have a bad enough profile in the world.

Jesus H.W. Bush said...

Nice try but do some research next time,that's his real name. It's not my fault he has the most unfortunate name in politics. It would be like electing a guy named HITLER right after the War. It just can't happen.

Plus he's a moslem and I don't know about you but I am not following one of them. This is a Judeo-Christian nation the last time I checked.