Wednesday, May 7, 2008

give me a break

So the cops were filmed beating some suspects and now everyone is in a HUFF screaming about police brutality.I guess these guys were coming from church and some racist cops decided to just pull them over and beat them.

Oh wait,one of them was seen shooting at people on the street?Theres a shock. And I guess when the "suspects" saw the lights and heard the sirens they immediatly pulled over an complied with the officers directives.

Oh wait,they didnt?I am shocked.Leave it to the stupid main stream media to paint this as a example of police brutality when in fact those brave men have to face this kind of CRAP! every single day.I'll tell you this if I saw a guy shooting at people from a car I would not be politely asking them for there license and registration card. I'd be pulling those from the wallet after they are on the ground and cuffed.It makes me sick to see our police portrayed this way,why don't they start portraying the animals who shot officer Liczbinski in that light.

1 comment:

City Troll said...

they will never show the animals in thier true light because the city is 70% animals