Friday, August 17, 2007

More libral HIPPY bullshit!!!

I went to Lowes to get screws,yesterday , and came back to the car only ti find that some IDIOT had left his shopping cart in front of my car. Now,I did what anyone would do and that is to push it out of the goddam way so I could go home and fix the closet where the shelf has been waiting to be fixed for a year now and that when a woman YELLED! to me "hey,don't just push, your cart anywhere,take it over there pointing to the place where carts are supposed to be stored in the parking lot. Well, I said back to her its not even mine!!!!" so she yells back,,"I SAW YOU PUSH IT THERE'

Who's job is it,to collect the shopping carts that OTHERS!! leave in the parking lot? IS it mine? DOn't they pay someone a good wages to go out there every so-often and make sure that these damn things arenot in someones way????

I said back to the woman that maybe YOU should come get it if it bothers you so much. It's not my job."

Of course she walked away (lol)! She got into her subaru with stickers about mother earth and saving the environment and drive off.Now I ask you,typical hypocritical democrat who probably complains about others , complains that global warming is real,and yet drives the very SAME car that she doesn't want others to drive. With those stupid bumper stickers all over the place.

The pretty boy john Edwrds is right that there are two AMERICA"S and I wish there was a wall built between mine and hers. IDIOT!!!

No comments: